Student Organizations General Operating Expenses
This money can only be accessed by Graduate Student Organizations (GSO) which hold a valid charter GPSG for the current academic year.
How can my GSO spend our Operational Funding?
- Basic Office Supplies: Printing, postage, office supplies, advertising, promotional items, etc.
- Small Organization-Building Events: Recruitment events to build interest in the group etc. (NOTE: Events exceeding $100 are subject to the same requirements as events receiving GPSG Event Funding)
The following are unacceptable uses of GPSG Operational Funds:
- This money cannot be used to fund travel expenses.
- This money cannot be used for academic printing (ie: thesis or dissertations)
How can I apply for GPSG Operational Funds?
- Please submit Operational Funding request form through the GPSG Niner Engage Portal.
- Please include a detailed line-item budget in the application form. Failure to disclose this information could result in delayed processing of request.
Additional Information about GPSG Operational Funds:
- To use this money for a small event, an Event Funding request form must be submitted in addition to Operational Funding request form.
- Any money allocated for budget which has not been spent by March 1st will revert to back GPSG, and the Graduate Student Organization will need to submit a new request form.
Did you know that there are numerous items available for your organization to rent through the SAFC's Resource Supply Program? It is simple, free, and a great way to use provided resources to your best advantage.
**Always make copies of all forms and receipts and keep them for recording purposes!
To Find Forms on NinerEngage
- Log in to Niner Engage using your NinerNet credentials.
- Search for Graduate & Professional Student Government and select the appropriate Organization.
- Select the appropriate Funding Application form you are looking for under the Forms section.