Operational Funding

Student Organizations General Operating Expenses

This money can only be accessed by Graduate Student Organizations (GSO) which hold a valid charter GPSG for the current academic year.

Operational Funding Application

Operational Funding Application

How can my GSO spend our Operational Funding?

  • Basic Office Supplies: Printing, postage, office supplies, advertising, promotional items, etc.
  • Small Organization-Building Events: Recruitment events to build interest in the group etc. (NOTE: Events exceeding $100 are subject to the same requirements as events receiving GPSG Event Funding)

The following are unacceptable uses of GPSG Operational Funds:

  • This money cannot be used to fund travel expenses.
  • This money cannot be used for academic printing (ie: thesis or dissertations)

How can I apply for GPSG Operational Funds?

  • Please submit Operational Funding request form through the GPSG Niner Engage Portal
  • Please include a detailed line-item budget in the application form. Failure to disclose this information could result in delayed processing of request. 

Additional Information about GPSG Operational Funds:

  • To use this money for a small event, an Event Funding request form must be submitted in addition to Operational Funding request form. 
  • Any money allocated for budget which has not been spent by March 1st will revert to back GPSG, and the Graduate Student Organization will need to submit a new request form. 

Did you know that there are numerous items available for your organization to rent through the SAFC's Resource Supply Program? It is simple, free, and a great way to use provided resources to your best advantage.

**Always make copies of all forms and receipts and keep them for recording purposes!

To Find Forms on NinerEngage

  1. Log in to Niner Engage using your NinerNet credentials.
  2. Search for Graduate & Professional Student Government and select the appropriate Organization.
  3. Select the appropriate Funding Application form you are looking for under the Forms section.